Contextor Galaxy is the server component for Attended RPA robots. It is both the process monitoring module and the management solution that handles the authorisations for Contextor Interactive Assistants and the delivery of robots scripts on each workstation or virtual session.
Galaxy complements and offers services to each Contextor Interactive Assistant workstation or virtual session, or any other machine in your organisation. Galaxy is the storage and publication solution of all the interactions enhanced by our solutions.
- Manage large-scale deployment of Contextor Interactive Assistant robots,
- Storage and delivery of business improvement scripts,
- Management of test or operational environments,
- Specific configurations by job, user, groups, location, hierarchy.
Contextor Galaxy Monitoring
Collects and assembles in a central location the monitored indicators or key performance indicators (KPI) gathered in real-time by all clients machines or sessions equipped with Contextor Interactive Assistant. It can be installed with business processes such as counters, alerts, or any other KPI indicators previously defined, and can also work with infrastructure and users such as logged users, response time, and inventory.
Contextor Galaxy Monitoring generates reports and various statistical or analytical reports, business KPI, and response time from data collected by Contextor Interactive.
Contextor Galaxy Manager
Provides an interface to edit the contextual messages displayed to inform operators about promotional offers or alerts.
Contextor Galaxy Publishing
Manages large-scale deployment of Contextor Interactive. It also stores and releases business improvement scripts and manages the operational test environment along with specific configurations by job, user, or groups, location, hierarchy
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 (32/64 bits)
- Desktop OS : Windows Seven, 8, 10 (32/64 bits).
- Web Server : IIS
- DataBase : MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- ASP (Framework .NET 3.5 / 4.0).