The www.contextor.eu portal is the property of Contextor SAS :
• registered capital of 406.096 euros,
• registered on the Trade and Companies’ Register of Evry, under the number 433 103 314
• intra-community VAT number : VAT FR95 433 103 314
The company’s head office is located at :
5 Rue Guy Moquet
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Publishing Director of contextor.eu portal is Patrick Lemare, Chairman of CONTEXTOR SAS.
(e-mail : email@example.com)
The www.contextor.eu portal operates from a server platform provided by ovh.com.
General conditions of utilisation
The user acknowledges that he read the present notice and undertake to respect it.
CONTEXTOR SAS retains the right to modify the present notice at any time.
The user therefore undertakes to consult it regularly.
In the event the user is accessing the www.contextor.eu site from a State other than France, the user undertakes to respect that State’s legislation.
Content of the portal
The information available on the www.contextor.eu portal is provided solely for informative purposes.
CONTEXTOR SAS is unable to guarantee the exact, complete or up-to-date nature of information issued on the site.
Users should therefore make their own further analysis.
CONTEXTOR SAS shall therefore not be held responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the lack of availability of information and services.
Consequently, the user accepts that he or she uses this information under his or her sole responsibility.
CONTEXTOR SAS shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from accessing or using the www.contextor.eu portal, including, among others, inaccessibility, data losses, and/or the presence of viruses on the site.
General technical informations
Users of the www.contextor.eu portal acknowledge that:
• they have checked that their computer configuration contains no virus and that it is operating smoothly;
• Their equipment matches the minimal following requirements
o Screen: Resolution 1024 X 768
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x and 8.x
• Mozilla Firefox version 1.x et 1.5,
• Apple Safari.
• they have been informed that the www.contextor.eu portal is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, except due to circumstances beyond CONTEXTOR SAS’s control, data processing difficulties, technical difficulties or those related to telecommunications networks. CONTEXTOR SAS may have to interrupt access to the portal to carry out maintenance, but will make every effort to inform users beforehand;
• they have been informed that the cost of access and browsing on the www.contextor.eu portal is at their sole expense.
CONTEXTOR SAS strives to provide enhanced accessibility, based on such requirements as “easy to use” and “easy to read”. This action is now being implemented.
During their visits, users are informed that a cookie may automatically appear on their browsing software. A cookie is a block of data which is not use for the identification of the user but serves in recording data relating to user’s browsing on the site. Cookies are used, for example, to conduct visitor number surveys and audience ratings so as to improve the quality of the site.
Configuring their browsing software allows users to be informed of the presence of a cookie and, if they wish, to refuse it in the following way:
• with the browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x and 6.x: click on the “Toolbar” menu then on “Internet Options”, select the “Security” tab, then scroll down to the desired level of security or click on the “Advanced” button, then on “Disregard automatic cookie management” and select the “Refuse” or “Request” checkbox for each column ;
• with the browser Netscape Navigator 6.2: click on the “Edition” menu bar, then on “Preferences”; select “Confidentiality and security”, then choose the item “cookies” and select the “disable” or “ask me” checkbox ;
• with the browser Mozilla Firefox version 1.x and 1.5: click on the “Toolbar” menu, then on “Options”; select the tabs “Privacy”, then “Cookies” and click on “Authorise” to empty the checkbox ;
• with the browser Apple Safari: go to the menu “Safari > Safari Preferences”, then click on the tab “Security” and click on “From consulted sites only”.
If cookies are refused, some services will no longer be accessible.
Respect for intellectual property
The brands and logos (semi-figurative trade name) of CONTEXTOR SAS and shown on the site are trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction or representation, whether separate or included with other items, without the express and prior permission in writing by CONTEXTOR SAS, is strictly forbidden.
The general structure, software, texts, images, videos, sound, know-how, animations, and more generally, all of the information and content shown in the www.contextor.eu portal are the property of CONTEXTOR SAS or are subject to a licence agreement. The foregoing items are subject to legislation protecting copyright.
Any representation, modification, reproduction, misrepresentation, whether total or partial, of all or part of the site or its content, via whatever type of process or medium, would constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L 335-2and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Any databases appearing on the www.contextor.eu portal are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing in the Code of Intellectual Property the European Directive of 11 March 1996 relative to the legal protection of data bases.
In this respect, CONTEXTOR SAS expressly prohibits any re-use, reproduction or extraction of elements of these data bases. Any non-authorized re-use, reproduction or extraction involves the user’s responsibility.
CONTEXTOR SAS reserves the right to immediately and without prior notice delete any content: message, text, image, graphics which contravene prevailing laws and regulations, and notably the regulations mentioned above.
Should the user wish to use part of the content of the site (e.g. text,image), he or she must obtain the prior written consent of CONTEXTOR SAS, by writing to the address shown in § “Legal information” or by sending an e-mail to the Webmaster.
The links set up from the www.contextor.eu portal to external Internet sites were the subject of prior and express authorization.
However, as CONTEXTOR SAS is not the publisher of these sites, it cannot control their content. Consequently, CONTEXTOR SAS shall under no circumstances whatsoever be held responsible for the content of sites accessed in this way, or for any collection and transmission of personal data, installation of cookies or any other similar processes carried out by these sites.
Under no circumstances may a user set up a hypertext link to the www.contextor.eu portal without the prior written consent of CONTEXTOR SAS. Any requests to do so must be addressed to the Publishing Director of the www.contextor.eu portal.
Management of access codes and passwords
Some interactive services present on the www.contextor.eu portal require an access code and a password which are provided by the data base administrator.
These access codes and passwords are confidential, personal and non-transferable.
Users are responsible for their management, preservation and the consequences of their utilisation. Users must therefore take all necessary precautionary measures for their protection and preservation.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall CONTEXTOR SAS be held responsible for any fraudulent use.
For security reasons, the access to secure sections will be automatically invalidated after several erroneous access attempts. CONTEXTOR SAS reserves the right to suspend access to the site in the event of any fraudulent use or attempt to fraudulently use a user’s password or access code. If the access has to be suspended, the users will be duly informed by CONTEXTOR SAS.
The law applicable to the www.contextor.eu site is French law.
Most of the on-line content and services on the www.contextor.eu portal are proposed in French and English. In the event of a dispute, the French version shall prevail.