Contextor will participate on November 21st at the 13th Process Drivers Club Meeting, devoted to process automation:
The impacts of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) on Processes and Organizations:
Putting Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence in Perspective“
Processes and organizations have always been impacted by technological advances but the phenomenon is accelerating: total or partial robotization of many activities and tasks, contributions of artificial intelligence, in robotics, decision support, relationships… This opens up new fields of opportunity, but also profound social and ethical issues.
The debates will be moderated by Serge Tisseron, psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, doctor in psychology and founder of the IERHR: Institute for the Study of Man-Robot Relations, Jean-Gabriel Ganascia, professor at the Pierre and Marie Curie University, Philippe Bournonhesque and Francis Friedlander of IBM and Pierre de Barochez, chief information officer at MACIF.
The topics covered during this morning will be:
- Is RPA (Robotic Process Automation) a real opportunity for organizational performance? What are the societal and cultural issues in companies?
- Will chatbots, capable of detecting reactions and adapting, upset commercial approaches in the short term?
- How do BPM methods integrate these mutations to improve or transform processes?
- Can artificial intelligence, like Watson systems, help to better manage our processes, to better guide decisions?
- Where are the European and French companies? Are there already spectacular implementations?
Patrick Lemare, founder and president of Contextor, and Julien Nguyen, Commercial and Operations Director of Hellobank, will provide concrete feedback on the impact of Robotic Process Automation in a large company.
Register by clicking the button below: