“In the difficult context of invoice administration, the Contextor wizards enabled gains on effectiveness and simplicity for a greater customer satisfaction.”
Required effects: To accelerate and improve reliability of the complaints treatment on invoicing, by direct assistance to the agents.
Solution: 360° view, automated situation analysis and reinforcement of the exchange with the Customer.
GDF-Suez is the one of the most important diversified utility company in the world. With nearly 220.000 employees, and 85 Billion sales turnovers (2010), GDF-Suez need to manage several million customers with personalized services. The stakes were to improve the customer relationship, and amongst other processes, to ensure the good administration of the complaints requests on the invoicing.
Nearly 5000 agents receive customers calls, control the data and make the useful decisions to resolve invoicing problems. To do so, they have to manage close to 250 parameters in order to be able to establish a diagnosis and to bring a professional and qualified answer to their customer. The process was particularly long and complex
Management thus wished to optimize the account analysis processes, in order to improve the service, and to support the resolution of problems directly in the first call.
The Contextor Solution
Contextor experts integrated applications’ assistants in order to automate all the tasks of control and to systematize the invoicing checks.
From a simple telephone number, name or address, or a contract number, the wizards collects all the customer data dispersed in many business applications, and displays them in a comprehensive single interface, in order to produce a 360° view of the customer.
The wizard then evaluates all the data taking into consideration their compliance with the pre-established business rules, and emits a situational and contextual assessment. Moreover, it accompanies the agent in his exchange with the customer by proposing the best solution in the event of a difficulty. It supports his action by publishing the relevant elements of dialogue, giving substantial contents to the exchange and supporting the customer personalisation.
At the end of the call, and based on the agreement found, a wizard creates, manages and addresses a personalized email which materializes the exchange to the customer. The automation of this function made it possible to liberate an invaluable time of the agents who can now be devoted, with more attention, to the customer relationship.
- Agile Governance, for the transformation assistance,
- Improvement process, for the reliability of the processes,
- Cross application, for inter applications interaction,
- 360° view and 1 to 1 wizard, for the advisers performance.
Contextor effects to remember
- Increase in the agents’ performance,
- increase in the revenues,
- Fast integration of the SAP CRM solution, without touching the applications,
- Improvement of the first call resolution rate,
- Significant reduction of the average handling time,
- Creation of a contextual interface in a 360° view.
- Implementation time: 3 months
- Data-Points Analysed: 250
- Average treatment time : -20%
- First call resolution: from 60 to 90%
- Creation: 1 contextual interface of a 360° view.
Sources: Contextor, 10-2013