Breakfast Robotic Process Automation
RPA and Artificial Intelligence: towards which “Intelligent Automation”?
Contextor hold a breakfast-conference on Thursday, October 12th. It has been a unique opportunity to discuss with specialists in artificial intelligence and process automation and to share feedback on the complementarity between these technologies
IBM presented the state of the art in Augmented Intelligence as well as the possibilities brought by its Bluemix Watson platform.
Deloitte presented the AI’s contributions to the robotization of processes, through the return on experience on RPA and IA implementations.
The audience also had a feedback from our partner Kleptika, who explained how Contextor solution allowed to easily and rapidly implement the first Arabic chatbot provided by Arabot in the Middle East.
- 8h00 – Coffee
- 8h20 – Welcome by Contextor
- 8h30 – Presentation by IBM
- 8h50 – Presentation by Julien Kopp, Senior Manager, in charge of RPA Center of Excellence for Deloitte France
- 9h10 – Presentation by Thierry Petrens, CEO of Kleptika
- 9h30 – Discussion with the audience
- 10h00 – Conclusion
Click to download Kleptika’s presentation