This component will help you configure your robots through a drag & drop, point & click approach, followed by some simple scripting. This is the workspace where you can create your own Contextor Interactive Assistants or Contextor Standalone Bots.
Contextor Studio is installed on the developer’s workstation. It is mandatory for anyone that wishes to quickly setup a robot.
- Discover and recognise the target applications,
- View settings in real time,
- Create automation scenarios and new features,
- Develop and unit test,
- Maintain existing projects and add new features,
- Document projects.
Contextor Studio is a complete software development Kit (SDK)
With its fully integrated development environment (IDE), documentation and tutorials. It contains valuable tools to configure, setup, debug and maintain your configuration files in a timely and convenient way.
Contextor Studio helps you in the development phases
- Configure client applications,
- Quickly setup applications components through a drag n’drop tool,
- Create scenarios and new features,
- Swiftly configure your processes with code generation, syntax helper, auto-completion and convenient navigation,
- Debug your development through a consistent debugger,
- Visualize your context with real-time information on your applications,
- Easily lookup terms in the documentation and SDK.
Client project development with an Editor /Code generator.
- Assist project creation
- Functionalities and scripts
- Automatic code writing,
- Syntax checking, auto-completion, …
- Browsing between objects and code,
- Integrated documentation and knowledge base.
Adjustments and unit testing with integrated debugger
- Step by step, Stops, code browsing,
- Real time view : events, scenarios, pages, context,
- Dynamic workflow and interactions analysis.
Support in the reception and deployment phases
- Recognition: visualization of captured pages and all the declared objects,
- Opportunity to recapture the pages to check their validity later
- Edition: coding functionality regardless of the underlying technology and declarations,
- Validation: visualization mode ‘debugging’ pages and detection of unrecognized objects.