Contextor Standalone Bot is the “Unattended RPA” or server-based “Robotic Process Automation” component of Contextor solution. Running on a Windows server, it allows to automate and monitor business processes.
As an autonomous software, Contextor Standalone Bot is deployed in a server farm: it replaces users by mimicking all the tasks they are doing in order to perform a business process from end to end.
Contextor Standalone Bots are operated and monitored with Contextor Control Room, which provides server-to-server communications and a visual dashboard.
- Automate tasks in real-time,
- Ensure the proper sequencing of tasks,
- Performs several tasks in parallel
- Gather and maintain a contextual data collection,
- Guarantee compliance checks and validations,
Contextor Standalone Bots are an agile solution to automate business processes from end to end:
- Bots logic implemented in external scripts, easy to deploy and upgrade
- It allows the implementation of new features without software redeployment
Contextor Standalone Bots can be deployed using a very versatile and scalable architecure:
Compatible with almost every technologies on the market
- Windows, MS Office, Web, Java, Java thick client, SAP, SIEBEL, Salesforce, legacy systems applications 3270, 5250, VT100, DKU, terminal emulators…
- Client-server solutions like Natstar, NS-DK, Delphi, Powerbuilder …
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, Seven, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Works in virtualized environments: Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp (MetaFrame / Presentation Server), MS App-v, MS Terminal Server, …