Contextor Control Room is the server component for “Unattended RPA” or server-based “Robotic Process Automation”. It is both the autonomous bots monitoring dashboard and the management solution that handles the delivery of robots scripts on each server or virtual machine.
It pilots dozens or hundreds of Contextor Standalone Bots deployed on a very versatile and scalable architecture in server farms.
- Manage large-scale deployment of Contextor Standalone Bots,
- Storage and delivery of business scripts,
- Load balancing between servers and robots,
- Management of tasks assigned to various server pools,
- Management of test or operational environments,
- Specific configurations by job, groups, location, hierarchy.
Contextor Control Room
- Collects and assembles in a central location the monitored indicators or key performance indicators (KPI) gathered in real-time by all Contextor Standalone Bots deployed in server farms :
- Generates reports and various statistical or analytical reports, business KPI, and response time from data collected by Contextor Standalone Bots :
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 (32/64 bits)
- Desktop OS : Windows Seven, 8, 10 (32/64 bits).
- Web Server : IIS
- DataBase : MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- ASP (Framework .NET 3.5 / 4.0).