« The search for effectiveness gains by navigating assistance is a innovating and very appreciated process. The Applicative Navigation Helper is based on a technology that offers flexibility and reactivity »
Head of the Unit “Need & Solution”
Required Effects : Improvement of the dialogue and scattered administration data.
Reinforcement of the quality and speed in the customer relationship.
In 2010, while engaged in a competing and more and more demanding market, we implemented a new solution for our remote customer-relation which got more complex, generating a loss of effectiveness and comfort for the users.
Moreover, the regulatory-imposed split of distribution (EDF) and network (ErDF) businesses had separated complementary applications in the two entities, obeying different rules of governorship. Lastly, the complex processes were now shared by different vendors and partners.
In its strategic vision of customer relationship improvement, EDF services emitted the wish to have a simplified and ergonomic navigation interface. The stakes were as much in the communication between operator (EDF, ErDF, GDF), than on the generation of personalized proposals in real-time.
EDF chose Contextor as editor and integrator of applications’s assistants, the wizards, navigation help and the control of the customer relationship.
The Contextor Solution
The Contextor experts worked on two axes: a navigation wizard and an assistant to control the customer experience.
The navigation Wizard automates the navigation between inter-applications and companies portals. It modifies the appearance and the external functionalities of applications in order to make them available and compliant with the EDF improved process. It automates the external interrogations (references and identification of meters) such as the assistance with the entry of the consumption indices. It facilitates the research and migrations of administrative and technical data in real time, by filling and controlling the data.
Moreover, the creation of a simple button for launching the contextorization operations on the workstation allowed for an easy integration of the assistant in the processes of customer administration. The advisers adhered to it with ease and satisfaction.
The customer relationship Wizard brought an on-line assistance for the agents. It memorized all the products and services sold by the agent, and provides an on line help for additional sales. That comprises of the assistance with the reading of the clients’ accounts, and the generation of proposals or offers (Next Best Action), in order to contribute to the total improvement of the agent performance.
The Contextor Assistants helps in providing the right decisions to the agent, while releasing him of the tiresome and redundant tasks.
- Agile Governance, for the assistance with the transformation,
- Vision 360°,
- Inter application,
- Cross canal,
- Push Product and Next best action, for the advisors’ performance.
Contextor effects to remember
- Performance of the actions between agent and systems,
- Reduction of the average handling time of the customer relationship,
- Suppression of rejection cases and erroneous data entry,
- Elimination manual steps with low added value,
- Progress on the customer satisfaction rate,
- Adhesion of the employees, liberated from the irritating business acts.
Key Facts & Figures
- Proof of concept (POC.) : 2 weeks
- Complete operational Deployment: 5 months
- Workstations concerned: 10.000 stations equipped with attended RPA robots
- Customer base: 27.000.000 customers.
- Average Handling Time: reduced by 3 minutes per call
- Increased Performance: ± 137 ETP
- R.O.I.: < 5 months
Sources : M. L. Matrat, conférence Markess/Contextor du 31 mai 2012